1. Copy all of the text from a PDF into a simple text file and save it somewhere.
2. Open Tequila Cat’s shell executable and choose my phone’s platform (i.e. Nokia > S40)
3. Configure the e-book by adding the text file and follow Tequila Cat’s process sequentially.
4. Make all suitable changes for getting handsome results - like the font type, color and size. I like a black background with grayish font color and medium (10) font size. Also, I like setting the background intensity at 50%.
5. Finally, click Install Created Books and click the Big-Square-Button on the bottom to build my very own JAR e-books!
Download Tequila Cat, and start building your own mobile e-books from PDFs or text files.