Download Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2013/Multi5/ENG/FRA/GER/ESP/ITA) [fast]!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2013/Multi5/ENG/FRA/GER/ESP/ITA)
2013 | PC | Developer: Big Huge Games | Publisher: Electronic Arts Edition | 10.82GB
Language: English \ French \ German \ Spanish \ Italian
Sound language: English
Genre: Action, RPG
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - this dynamic battle in the third person, the study of the game world, thoughtful system of creation and the development of character and extremely topical story, unfolding in a fantasy universe of detailed. Adventures of the protagonist begins with the miraculous resurrection: it turns out that he has a very dangerous and unfathomable magic, able to change once and for all Amalur.
Caught in the center of a fierce confrontation more races, factions and alliances, has chosen to reveal the secret of his immortality and put an end to the ancient evil which threatens the world.
Chronicles kingdoms Amalura describe ten thousand years. In the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning recreated a piece of the epic story, born of the pen of the famous writer Robert Salvatore, - the life of one character, but this is destined to determine the fate of the universe.
Every building, tree and creature in the universe Kingdoms of Amalur is unique and is part of a whole: wonderful scenery, beautiful city, vibrant characters and fantastic creatures - all this is done in a recognizable style of the famous artist Todd McFarlane.
- Fight the imagination. Innovative combat system allows each Action Magic to deal with enemies in his own way, using nine classes of weapons for close combat and a lot of devastating spells. Destroy the enemies in grand battles with powerful finishing moves that are changing the traditional role-playing games for the mechanics of the battle.
- Legendary artists. 60-hour campaign is extremely topical, many secondary quests and open world exploration - all this creates a team that included the authors of the legendary role-playing games: Ken Rolston (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion), Creative Director Mark Nelson ( The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles; The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3) and leading game designer Ian Frazier (Titan Quest).
- The universe and story. Events Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning are in the world, with a history spanning ten thousand years, and described by Robert Salvatore, twenty-two times marked by New York Times best-selling author in the list.
- The art style and images. Visual representation of the game world - a fantasy comic book series creator of "Spider-Man" and the occult anti-hero Spawn, founder publisher Image Comics Todd McFarlane: thanks to him, the battle in the game look so impressive, enemies - the formidable, and the scenery - amazing.
- Master of his fate - Create your own character, choosing unique skills, and assess revolutionary system of Destiny, according to which the future is determined by the actions of the character and his moral choices. Millions of combinations of weapons and armor allow you to realize your dream of the perfect hero.
- Game Version 184.108.40.206, downloaded February 11, 2013 g, is identical to an activated licensed copy of the game.
- No need to unpack the game in Phoenix! Everything is installed and updated.
»Weapons And Armor Bundle
»The Legend Of Dead Kel
»Teeth Of Naros
1. Install the game by running setup.exe
2. Copy the contents of the folder Crack in a folder with igroy/bin/win_x86
3. Play Installing client Steam:
Attention! Before installing the client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed!
1. Run setup.exe
2. Install the game in the Steam client
3. Copy the entire contents of the "Steam" in the root folder of the Steam client
4. Play Language changes through Launcher.exe