1. Contains ALL the latest Windows XP updates, including windows Media Player 11, Internet Explorer 8, .NET Framework 1-4CP and over 300 MB of additional CPU, LAN, WLAN, and SATA/AHCI drivers (With Recovery Console and Repair option) and a lot more.
2. Full Updatable and no Windows XP Activation or Crack or Key needed. A Valid WGA CD-Key and all the other user required inputs are filled in automatically during the Windows XP installation (Unattended Installation).
3. Runs a little faster than a regular Windows XP because all the Windows XP Update are slipstreamed and because some outdated stuff has been removed (Nothing has been removed that could cause system or software problems).
4. Includes a text file with a lot of useful informations such as how to install a Windows XP new or how to integrate your own drivers and a lot more. The complete information file is also available online on the Website "http://www.zone54.com".
5. System Requirement (Recommended/Minimum): Intel Pentium 4/3 Processor, 512/128 MB of RAM, 1024×768/640x480 Video Adapter, 10/4 GB of available Hard Disk space
Added all the latest Windows XP Service Pack 3 (QFE/LDR) Updates from 14.8.2013 until 10.9.2013.
6 Added a new tutorial on how to install Windows XP from a USB Flash Drive.
7 Added NTDETECT Patch: Fixes a Pre-Boot BSOD error with older computers when installing Windows XP through a USB Flash Drive.
8 Updated DriverPacks BASE from "10.06" to "v11.09.01.2b".
9 Updated LAN Driver Pack from "v12.05" to "v13.08.27.2".
10 Updated WLAN Driver Pack from "v12.02" to "v13.07.24.1".
11Updated K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from "v10.0.0" to "v10.0.5".
12 Updated Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 and 3.5 SP1.
13 Updated Flash Player ActiveX Control from "v11.8.800.94" to "v11.8.800.168".
14 Updated Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) from "v7 Update 25" to "v7 Update 40".
15 Updated Tweak "Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)" from "v5.3" to "v5.4".